CRW’s mission is to foster the ideas of the Republican Party and support its candidates for elected office. The club is involved in local and national charitable causes and civic programs, including donations for needy families in our community, literacy efforts, support for our men and women in uniform, and programs spanning a range of critical political issues. CRW’s logo is the pineapple, Virginia’s traditional symbol of hospitality. CRW was founded in 1958 and is an affiliate of the Virginia Federation of Republican Women.
Vice President for Programs:
The Virginia Republican Creed
• That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice.
• That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society.
• That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government.
• That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations.
• That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense.
• That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers, is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation.